Inter-Org Transfer Not Considering In-transit Lead Time From Shipping Methods
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
The inter-org transfer does not honor the default lead time as defined in the shipping network when calculating the expected receipt date. Instead of adding the defined 5 days to the expected receipt date, the expected receipt date is displayed as the current date, ignoring the lead time.
Expect defined lead time to be used when calculating the expected receipt date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Shipping Network defined to send material from 801 to 802:
2. Shipping method defined with 5 days of lead time [ in the form, defined as intransit time ], which is also the default method:
3. Now perform an Inter-Org from 801 to 802 but the expected receipt date default as current date instead of adding the 5 days lead time to it:
4. Continuing with the inter-org:
5. On the manage shipment screen, the expected receipt date is showing same as shipped date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms