Loaded Distance Set To 0 When Splitting Shipment
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.2.7 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When splitting a shipment with the 'Service Time Fixed' flag ticked, the Loaded Distance (called 'Shipment Distance' in 6.2.5) is reset to 0.
The distance is correct on the resulting split shipment. It should remain untouched on the original shipment.
- Bulk Plan Order Release onto shipment.
- Edit the Shipment and verify that the Shipment Distance (formerly Loaded Distance) is correctly filled.
- Check the 'Service Time Fixed' box, click 'finished'.
- Click 'Actions' -> Operational Planning -> Change Shipment Route -> Split Shipment
- Tick 'Ship Unit', press 'OK'.
- Tick 'Split To Direct Shipment', enter Split Off Amount 1, click 'OK'.
On the result page you will see the original shipment and the split off shipment listed.
- Edit both of them and you will see, that on the original shipment, the Shipment Distance is now 0, but on the new shipment, the distance is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms