Diagnostics Log File Populating Only Header Level Information And Not The Details
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 to 6.2.7 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view the Diagnostics from a bulk plan, the following issue occurs.
Only Header Level information is being displayed.
-- Expected Behavior
That viewing the Diagnostic Results would present more detailed information about the Bulk Plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Ensure that the property: glog.otmdiag.log is set to True via the properties servlet
Set the following setting in the information page
Tracking Mode - ALL
Tracking Level- ALL
Tracking Diagnostic - ON
3. Navigate to Operational Planning > Planning Results > Shipment Planning
4. Search for recently completed Bulk Plan Run
5. Click on the View Diagnostics Button
6. Only Header information is being populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms