Report Manager R12 : FSG Report Designed Using Custom Template Generate Output With No Data
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running a FSG report using a custom template, only the template data is shown. But for Generic : FSG Template the data does load and further able to drilldown. The custom template name has no special characters and even then the issue is observed.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Financial Report Submission
2. Pick Report
3. Pick Custom Template ( Note: This template was successfully updated previously ).
4. After report completes, publish it and view the output
5. Only the tokens are shown in the output.
6. Trying above process using Generic : FSG Template or Generic : FSG Drill Template, the report completes successfully and drilldown feature works too.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms