Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Report Manager - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running an FSG in Report Manager using a cusotm template, only the template shows. The data does not load. For Generic Template the data does load and able to drilldown. Template name had no special characters and the issue still occurs.
1) ### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Financial Report Submission
2. Pick Report
3. Pick Custom Template
note: this template was successfully updated previously
4. After report completes, publish it through - View Output
5. When completed, it only shows the Template.
6. Retried using generic template - Generic FSG Drill Template
7. Report completes successfully and can drilldown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms