R12- Interface Trip Stop Process Error Across Orgs - User Access Restricted by HR Security Profile
(Doc ID 1481655.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ship confirm fails with the following error. How can ship confirm process to another organization without violating the security policies?
The stuck transactions process without error when resubmitted (EVEN WITHOUT any changes).
An HR Security profile limits access to the current operating unit. The user shipping the order does not have access to the internal requisition.
Example in Portuguese: O endereço default nâo esta definido na organizaçâo de destino
1. Create an Internal Order betwteen two operating units where each responsibility can access only on operating unit.
2. Book/pick the internal order.
3. Run Ship Confirm
4. The interface trip stop fails with error.
5. Find a stuck internal order issue transaction in the transaction open interface (MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE - MTI).
* Workaround : Resubmit stuck interface transaction and it processes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Details for option B:|