Wrong Person Type On People Form For Emp > Ex-emp > Cwk > Ex-cwk
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Data Corruption
When trying to terminate the Contingent Worker.Ex-Employee.Ex-applicant, the Person type shows as Ex-Employee.Ex-Contingent Worker.Ex-applicant
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: US Super HRMS Manager >> People >> Enter and Maintain.
2. Create an Employee
3. Terminate the employee.
4. Observe that the Person Type is "Ex-Employee".
5. Now hire back the person as Contingent worker into the system.
6. Observe that the Person Type is "Contingent Worker.Ex-Employee".
7. Now Terminate the Contingent Worker.
8. Observe that the Person Type is "Ex-Employee.Ex-Contingent Worker".
9. But the expected value is "Ex-Contingent Worker.Ex-Employee".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms