Unable To Receive Lot Controlled Item Due to Error FRM-40735 WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM Trigger Raised Unhandled Exception ORA-01403
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to perform receipt against Internal Sales order , the following error occurs in Lot entry form
FRM-40735WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger raised unhandled exception.ORA-01403
1. Navigate to Inventory : Create an Item and assign it to two organizations.
2. Set the item as No Lot controlled in Source Organization (Org) and as Lot controlled in destination Organization
3. Navigate to Purchasing : Create an Internal Requisition
4. Create an Internal Sales Order and ship confirm the same
5. Perform Receipt against the Internal Sales Order ( Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Receiving > Receipts )
6. After entering the mandatory fields like sub inventory and locator fields, click on Lot-Serial button
7. In the lot entry form, select or generate the lot number, the form throws the error "FRM-40735 WHEN-VALIDATE-ITEM trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-01403"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms