Cannot See Item Categories (Category Set / MTL_CATEGORY_SETS) In PIM But Work Fine in Inventory (PIM Security)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot see all Category Sets and related Category choices for items in Product Information Management (PIM).
What is working
Can see all Category Sets and related Category choices for items in the Inventory form (INVIDITM).
1. Navigate to Inventory > Items > Items
2. Query an item.
3. Choose Tools > Categories
4. See 3 category sets.
5. Navigate to Development Manager > Item > Item Search
6. Find an item.
7. Choose Item (tab) > specifications (subtab) > classification and categories (left hand bar)
8. Only see one category set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms