Order Import Errors with: You Are Trying to Insert an Existing Order or Update an Order That Does Not Exist
(Doc ID 1486960.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import Internal Sales Order, the following error occurs
Please enter a correct operation code.
Steps to reproduce
- From Purchasing Responsibility >Requisitions>Create Internal Requisition for the specific Internal Customer and Approve
- Run Create Internal Orders Concurrent program
- Go to Order Management responsibility and Run Order Import
- Notice Order Import completed in Error
- Go to Orders, Returns> Import Orders>Corrections
- Query the Record by Order Source = Internal and Order Reference = <Requisition_header_id>
- Select the Record and click on Errors and notice the error message as above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document