Online Accounting Gives Error "Please enter the required value for the Address Line 1 segment in the Acheck Address flexfield"
(Doc ID 1487141.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use Draft online accounting with a payment that seems to have address details populates in the flexfield, the following error occurs.
"Please enter the required value for the Address Line 1 segment in the Acheck Address flexfield"
Also the Check Address flexfield shows the mandatory fields address line 1 and country are NOT populated any more
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new address style and assign it to the country(TURKEY or some other country using note 145069.1)
2. Change the profile options to make the default country the same:
HZ: Reference Territory
3. Pay in full the invoice from the actions button from the invoice site
4. Enter the required information for payment
5. Try draft online accounting for the payment.
The error is please fill the address line 1 in the check address although there is an address in the payment address.
-> The address style is changing while creating draft accounting for payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|