R12: Missing Responsibilities for User Accounts With An HR Person Assigned
(Doc ID 1489097.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Responsibilities for some Application user accounts disappear after update of any details of assigned HR-user in HEMS-People window and run of Workflow processes. The issue can be replicated ONLY when the HR record of the employee associated with the user account is changed. The issue has not been encountered for any user not having an HR record associated.
Steps to reproduce the problem
1. Choose HR responsibility (e.g. 'MHP Employee Self Service' or 'MHP Manager Self-Service' responsibility) and navigate to People -> Enter and Maintain.
2. Query a person and perform any changes (e.g. change the e-mail) and save changes using 'Update=Keep history of existing information' button.
3. Login to the application and in the 'Users' window, query the user which is assigned to this person from step 2 above.
ALL assigned responsibilities have disappeared from the users window (FNDSCAUS.fmx) for the application user having this employee assigned to.
4. Issue not occurred after run of concurrent program "Workflow Directory Services User/Role Validation". The responsibilities were still there after this request completed.
5. Issue was observed some time after the execution of "Workflow Background Process". All responsibilities are gone for user in step 3.
Recent update done to the employee record of the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document