On An Order Release the 'Order Configuration', Previously 'Release Method' is Blank (release_method_gid) When The Order Release Was Updated via Integration
(Doc ID 1495235.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 to 6.2.8 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM version 6.2
When updating an Order Release via XML when the Order Release already exists the Order Configuration (release_method_gid) is wiped out.
1. Login OTM 6.2
2. Send and Order Release to OTM via integration
3. Inspect the created Order Release, and note that Order Configuration is defined
4. Send another XML to modify this created Order Release with the same release_method_gid as the original Order releae in step 1
5. Navigate to that order release in UI and check for the release_method_gid
6. You will not release_method_gid is wiped out
7. The above only happens when glog.integration.replaceChildren.including.parent is
set to true.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document