Default Fast Formula is not Defaulting Plan/Option Combination Expected
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
The default enrollment fast formula is not working. After attaching the rule and running the Default Enrollment Process, no Medical enrollment is seen.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Basic > Fast Formula > Write Formula and setup a simple default fast formula to default the medical enrollment to “Anthem Medical PPO Consumer Directed” plan and “Employee” option.
3. Attach the rule effective as of 01-JUL-2012 for Medical plan type in the following location: Program Enrollment Requirements > Life Event(Open) > Plan Type(Medical).
4. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and process the Open life event for an example employee.
5. Select Non-Flex Program Enrollment from the Desktop Activities drop down menu to view the enrollments.
No medical enrollment exists in the enrollment form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms