AR_00020 Receipt Application or Credit Memo Application: Unable to Apply Cash to Invoice/Credit Memo/Bills Receivables
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Receipt or Credit Memo application against an Invoice or a Credit memo that has a zero line or zero tax balance or net zero balance, the application is not properly saved. Multiple variations of error messages listed below are raised:
Error type 1 (shown in AutoInvoice Validation Report):
Errors: 1) Others exception occured in Tax Accounting routine during Adjustment/Application Accounting. Please contact oracle support.
Error type 2 (shown in FND debug log):
ar.plsql.arp_det_dis EXCEPTION NO_AMOUNT_REMAINING
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
- Case 1 - Create an Invoice with line, tax (overapply flag=Y):
1. Adjust the Invoice line or tax amount to zero (eg. Invoice adjustment)
2. Apply a Receipt or Credit Memo against the invoice.
- Case 2 - Create an Invoice with 0 line amount or zero tax amount (overapply flag=Y):
1. Create a receipt or Credit Memo
2. Apply the Receipt or Credit to this invoice.
- Case 3 - Create a Credit Memo with line or tax amounts which add up to zero.
1. Create an Invoice with line and tax.
2. Apply the Credit Memo to this Invoice
- Case 4 - Create an Invoice with line or tax amounts as zero
1. Create a Line, Tax or Invoce adjustment against this invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms