R11i: R12: OIE: Image Receipts Overdue Notification is not Closed/Cancelled after the Expense Report is Withdrawal then Resubmitted
(Doc ID 1499978.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Image Receipts Overdue Notification'
Expenses Overdue Receipts Tracking program
The OIE workflow notification 'Image Receipts Overdue Notification' is not closed or cancelled after the associated expense report report is withdrawn and then resubmitted.
STEPS TO RECREATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Expense Report for which Image Receipts (OR Original Receipts) are “Required” but do not attach any Receipts
2. Image and/or Original Receipt is “Required” but Not Attached. Click on Submit
3. In the confirmation page the reports is submitted successfully but Receipts are yet to be submitted
4. For testing set the Notification Overdue rules to 0 days for Image Receipts and Receipts (i.e. "Original" Receipts)
5. Run Expenses Overdue Receipts Tracking program
6. The user receives an overdue notification
7. Withdraw the Expense report
8. After attaching the image receipts in Review page, Click on Submit
9. Notice that the Image Receipt and/or Original Receipt status is changed to “Received”
10.The Overdue Notification is still (incorrectly) open
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!