Debrief Error: Unable To Lock The Record. Cause: The Record Is Being Modified By Another User
(Doc ID 1501478.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
When attempting to material debrief after closing the IE browser, the following error occurs.
Unable to lock the record. Cause: The record is being modified by another user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. FS Dispatcher Responsibility
2. Debrief => Query task => Debrief
3. Change the assignment status from assigned to working
4. Click Apply
5. Go to Material Debrief and click on Add Another Row button, change some field
6. Close the IE browser
7. Then log back in and query same task,
8. Go to Material Debrief and again click on Add Another Row button and now it errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document