When Uploading WebADI Journals for Different Ledgers Get 'Error Ledger is invalid for the data access set that is assigned to current responsibility'
(Doc ID 1502901.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Cannot Maintain A Workbook With Two Web ADI Journals With Two Ledgers And Upload To Respective Ledgers
Error: Ledger is invalid for the data access set that is assigned to your current responsibility.
- Is it possible to upload journals for multiple ledgers/sets of books using a single Web ADI template, and run upload from one responsibility so it can be imported to the corresponding ledger/set of books?
- Is it possible to switch to appropriate responsibility and upload documents?
Steps To Reproduce
1. Download Journal layout for USSOB and CASOB Journal Entry.
2. Copy them on to the same Workbook in Excel 2010.
3. Upload the first JE to USSOB. System asked you to log in and select responsibility that had access to USSOB ledger (GL Super User US)
4. Tried to change resp to Canada based responsibility. No place to do that.
5. Closed Excel and reopened it.
6. With Canada tab open, tried to upload. It asked you to log back into Oracle and select Canada responsibility. (Gl Super User CA).
7. Received error mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!