OPM Accounting Pre-Processor wrapper request GMFXLAPP : Some information about Program and Launching Parameters
(Doc ID 1503258.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You would like to automate the launching of the opm accounting preprocessor, and you found there is request called OPM Accounting Pre-Processor wrapper ('GMFXLAPP).
However there are some difference between the parameters of the standard submission form and those of the wrapper concurrent request leading to some questions:
1. I can see a parameter 'Test posting?' . Can you explain what is the use of the parameter?
2. Explain why are the parameters 'fiscal year' and 'period' not available like in standard submission form? There is only 'GL fiscal year' and 'GL period'.
3. Confirm that GMFXLAPP can be used for all OPM process sources, not only for Order management
4. Is there some profile options / prerequisites to setup before using the wrapper ?
5. Can one schedule/include the wrapper in a Set of Request?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document