Agent Fails When Select & Change Service Provider Action Used For Multiple Shipments
(Doc ID 1504723.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.5 to 6.2.8 [Release 6.1 to 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer has an Automatic Agent of Type Shipment for the event CHANGE SERVPROV to change some custom status on the shipment.
This works fine when the Service Provider is changed for a single Shipment.
But when they select multiple shipments (say two), it is found that the Agent works for 1 shipment and not for the other.
Expect the Agent to action in relation to both the Shipment ID's
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up an Automatic Agent of Type Shipment for the event CHANGE SERVPROV to change some status on the shipment or send an email when change of Service Provider happens on the shipment
2. Select more than one Shipment and do a Action -> Shipment Management -> Change Service provider -> Select and Change Service Provider -> Select a new Service provider from the next window's list of values
3. Press OK. Service Provider Changes on both the Shipments.
4. However if the GID of Shipment is added to the email, it can be seen that the GID appearing for both the emails will be the GID of the first of the twoShipments.
5. Expected behavior is that for each email the respective Shipment GID should show.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get their Agents to perform the Actions the Agent was meant for which depend on the Shipment ID.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document