Last updated on APRIL 25, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Affected forms: RCVTXERT, INVTTMTX, RCVRCERC, INVTTELT.
When attempting to deliver one item for a specific lot in the Receiving Transactions form (RCVTXERT), the following errors occur:
1) "This lot number is in use"
And, after click OK, new Error
2) "Lot numbers exist that have been used for different items
Lot uniqueness will be violated - update not allowed."
1. Go to: Receiving
2. Navigate to: Receiving Transactions
3. Search for a specific Document, see a quantity available to be delivered
4. Click on Lot / Serial Button
5. Enter specific data in Lot Entry form
6. Save, get the first error message.
7. Click OK, get new (second) error.
Note: You might encounter the same error in the following forms:
- Inter-organization Transfer form INVTTMTX
- Enter Receipts form RCVRCERC
- Lot/serial Information form INVTTELT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms