Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 to 6.2.8 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changes made on the order release header screen are now being retained, even after editing of the Ship Units.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Copy the "ORDER_RELEASE_WO_STOP" manager layout and create a new one.
02. In the new manager layout, move ship unit grid from the second tab (Ship Unit tab) to the first tab (Order Release tab). Make no other changes.
03. Attach new manager layout to a screen set and open an existing order release.
04. Change one of the fields on the header for instance, change the source location and early pickup date fields.
05. Click on edit Ship Unit and change transportation handling unit count field you can change any other field if you want.
06. Save Ship Unit and you’ll be brought back to the Order Release tab.
07. Note that the changes made to source location and early pickup date are no longer there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms