Cancelling The Purchase Order Results In 'Charge Account Is Invalid' Error
(Doc ID 1515820.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when cancelling a purchase order - it is giving an error message that the charge account is invalid.
Error: Document #202261, Line #1, Shipment #1, Distribution #1: Charge Account is Invalid.
1. Find existing valid PO with known good Change Account
2. Purchase Order Summary Find Purchase order
3. Tools-> Controls
4. Cancel PO
5. Choose Ok
6. Error message is encountered.
From bug 16682962 we also see the following:
1. Search PO via Purchase order summary in OU Purchasing Super User responsibility
2. Go to Tools --> control -. select Cancel PO
3. Press ok on dialouge box, displaying warning as this is irreversible process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document