ORA-28115: policy with check option violation Error When Trying To Assign The Responsible Parties To The Audit Actions
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.7 to 6.2.8 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a responsible party profile to an OTM audit actions, the following error occurs.
java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-28115: policy with check option violation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Business Process Automation --> Power Data --> Event Management --> Audit Actions
02. Enter 'ORDER EVENT' on search screen and click on Search.
03. Select 'ORDER EVENT' from the Results screen and click on Edit button.
04. Add any existing Responsible Party Profile and select any domain from the drop down list and click 'Save' button in Responsible Party Profiles section.
05. Click on 'Finished' to save the changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms