Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 to 6.2.8 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Rate Inquiry (RIQ) screen, when the filter is changed to "LocationID", the "l" icon to perform a Location Lookup returns no results.
1. Go to RIQ screen
2. Set the Location filter on LOCATION_ID for source location
3. Type in the beginning of a valid location
4. Click on the location ID from the suggestion box
5. Click the "L" icon next to the field
6. OTM says there are no matches
7. Change the Location filter for source location to Location ID/City/Postal Code/Zone'
8. Repeat steps 3-5 and note that OTM pulls up a location.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms