Troubleshooting Concurrent Request Printing Issues in Oracle Applications
(Doc ID 1522711.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 02AUG2014
This note explains how retrieve printer setup used when one is facing concurrent request printing issues.
In other words what to do when the printing is not compliant with what was expected and one wants to know all the printer setup involved in the printing phase done by concurrent manager.
This document will help one in reviewing the printer setup used when running the concurrent program.
The 3 scripts provided will provide:
1) General information:
- number of copies set
-NLS_ LANG and NLS_TERRITORY set at report submission
- printer used
- the printer style requested
- The completion text of the concurrent request
- the output format requested at report submission
- characterset used for running the report
- output file name and location and the name of the node storing it
2) Information about the printer style
- name of the printer style
- number of rows defined
- number of columns defined
- SRW driver associated
3) Information about the printer driver used
- printer driver name
- the methode used
- the spooling usage
- the printing command used and the argument passed to it
- initialization string of this printer driver
- reset string of the printer driver
- srw driver associated to the printer driver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document