OAF Personalization Not Working For TaxPayer ID
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to hide Taxpayer ID column.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Go to Supplier Management Administrator responsibility.
2. Search and select a Supplier.
3. See Taxpayer ID and Tax registration Number columns.
4. Click on Personalize "Suppliers Table"
5. Click personalize pencil icon for item 'Message Styled Text: Taxpayer ID'
6. Change Rendered attribute value from 'Inherit' to 'False' at Site level.
7. Click Apply.
8. Click Return to Application.
9. Observe that Tax registration Number is hidden but not Taxpayer ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms