Must be Mapped to a Unique Query Attribute - Error While Extending View Object in JDeveloper for iProcurement Receiving
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
JDeveloper throws error when trying to create a new View Object (VO) by extending an existing View Object. This occurs for the VO listed below, but does not occur for some other VOs.
Due to this issue, users cannot extent views for iProcurement or iSupplier Portal
View Objects affected:
1. oracle.apps.icx.por.rcv.server.ReceiveMyItemsVO (used in Receive Items)
2. oracle.apps.icx.por.rcv.server.ReceiveReqItemsVO (used in Receive Items)
3. oracle.apps.icx.por.rcv.server.CorrectBySupplierVO (used in Correct Receipts)
4. oracle.apps.icx.por.rcv.server.CorrectReqItemsVO (used in Correct Receipts)
5. oracle.apps.icx.por.rcv.server.ReturnReqItemsVO (used in Return Items)
Error at Create View Object - Step 4 of 7: Attribute Mappings
Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique Query Attribute in the Mapped Entity columns.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Open jDeveloper.
2. Run the create View Object wizard.
3. Accept all of the default values for steps 1 to 3 in the create View Object wizard.
4. See at step 4 the reported failure occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms