Problem when removing VOLUME Field From SHIP UNIT COUNT Grid On TENDER COLLAB Manager Layout
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.6 to 6.3.2 [Release 6.1 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In TENDER COLLAB manager layout, when the volume field is removed from the SHIP UNIT COUNT grid, the rest of the manage layout proceeding after the removed field disappears.
Have all the the fields even when the field VOLUME was deleted
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Sign into working domain as ADMIN.
2. Goto CONFIGURATION AND ADMINISTRATION>USER CONFIGURATION>MANAGER LAYOUT>TENDER_COLLAB
3.Checkbox the manager layout and click COPY MANAGER LAYOUT.
4. Enter a name in the MANAGER LAYOUT ID field and click FINISHED.
5. Click the EDIT button to the right of the new manager layout and go to the DETAILS tab. Note the length and number of fields on the screen.
6. Scroll down to the SHIP UNIT COUNT grid.
7. Scroll to the right to see the VOLUME field.
8. Click the radial button to the left of the volume field to bring up the options.
9. Click the trash can next to the volume field.
10. Click OK on the pop-up.
11. Click FINISHED at the top of the page.
12. Click EDIT to the right of the manager layout.
13. Go to the DETAILS tab.
14. Note that the entire manager layout proceeding the volume field has been removed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the manger layout after deleting Volume field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms