Duplicate Shipping Methods In The Shipping Method List Of Values
(Doc ID 1525770.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Shipping Methods getting displayed in the Shipping Method LOV in Part Search UI.
Unique Shipping Methods should be displayed.
1) (R) Field Service Manager
(N) Field Service Dispatcher: Inventory: Setup: Organizations: Organizations.
Query for an Organization (Eg.: 'M1 - Seattle Manufacturing')
2) Set the location for above Organization to to 'M2 - Boston' and save the changes.
3) Similarly set the above location 'M2 - Boston' to another organization 'M2 - Boston Manufacturing'.
Now both M1 and M2 are sharing same location (i.e. "M2- Boston")
4) Setup delivery time/lead time for the Shipping method from the above two organizations M1 and M2
5) Setup shipping method (Eg.: '2nd Day Air') between M2 and Ship to Address in the Transit Times UI.
6) Setup Lead time for the above shipping method from M2 in the Delivery Times UI.
7) (R) Field Service Dispatcher: Spares Management: Spares Logistics: Parts Requirement HTML
8) Create parts requirement through parts search.
=> Note that in the Parts Search page, in the Shipping Method LOV, there are duplicate entries of Shipping Method with same Arrival Date.
In the example above, user details / company name / organizations / address / email / etc. represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used in the Oracle Demo Vision instance).
Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document