AR_00061 Receipts Workbench: Reverse/Apply/Unapply a Receipt That is Unreconciled Returns Error - This Action Has Been Blocked to Avoid Inaccurate Accounting Entries
(Doc ID 1527018.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to reverse/apply/unapply a receipt that is Unreconciled and receive the following error:
This action has been blocked to avoid inaccurate accounting entries. Please contact Oracle Support Services
Sometimes due to inaccurate accounting, receipt getting error while accounting.
Sample diagnostics info may have following steps:
1. Receipt_id 64227 created_from ARCABP (first CRH REMITTED row) with exchange_rate 1.5902
2. Then CLEARED receipt through Cash Management (CE_AUTO_BANK_RECARP_CASHBOOK.C)
3. Uncleared (REMITTED) on a different GL_DATE with same EXCHANGE_RATE (CEXCABMRARP_CASHBOOK.UNCLEAR)
4. CLEARED through Cash Management
5. Changed EXCHANGE_RATE from AR through rate adjustment using a different GL_DATE
6. Uncleared (REMITTED) through Cash Management
7. CLEARED through Cash Management
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!