Cannot Update Supplier Contact Email Address For PO Communication In Define Supplier Contact Directory Setup Page
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Supplier SupReports Merge Emp
Cannot update supplier email address for PO communication although email address has been modified in supplier setup.
Modified Email id in supplier setup is expected to be used as supplier email address for PO communication.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login into Supplier management
2. Try to modify the contact in address book
- email address is not saved correctly
NOTE: A new contact can be created without any issue.
3. Create a PO for that supplier.
4. Submit for approval and see the old email address is used for communication of the PO to the supplier
The email address always refers to the old value although modification has been done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms