How To Progress A Change Request If Buyer Is Not Available ? Inactive? End Dated? Why Is it Not Possible To Transfer Change Request Notification ?
(Doc ID 1530971.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How can Change Request be processed on behalf of another buyer ?
- As a preparer of a requisition, log into iProcurement and change a Requisition that has already had a Purchase Order (PO) created from it.
- Suppose the Buyer on the Purchase Order is <BUYER A>.
- Submit the change.
- Log on as <BUYER A> and go to the Buyer’s Work Center. This PO can be seen as being with a pending change request and <BUYER A> can respond to this.
- Now log on as a different Buyer <BUYER B>, and this PO can still be seen as being with a pending change request but the <BUYER B> CANNOT respond to this.
The issue is that if <BUYER A> is not available, sick or on vacation, how can this change request be approved?
2. Why is it not possible to transfer or delegate a change request notification ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document