Last updated on JULY 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 11.5.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. How can Change Request be processed on behalf of another buyer ?
- As a preparer of a requisition, log into iProcurement and change a Requisition that has already had a Purchase Order (PO) created from it.
- The Buyer on the Purchase Order is ‘Buyer A’.
- Submit the change.
- Log on as ‘Buyer A’ and go to the Buyer’s Work Center. This PO can be seen as being with a pending change request and ‘Buyer A’ can respond to this.
- Now log on as a different Buyer (‘Buyer B’), and this PO can still be seen as being with a pending change request but the ‘Buyer B’ CANNOT respond to this.
The issue is that if 'Buyer A' is not available, sick or on vacation, how can this change request be approved?
2. Why is it not possible to transfer or delegate a change request notification ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms