Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.0 to 6.3.2 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a saved query with more than 20 characters, the following issue is seen:
You are not allowed to created a SAVED_QUERY_GID with more than 20 characters
-- Expected Behavior
That you would be allowed to have a saved query with greater than 20 characters
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
Log into OTM 6.3
1. Navigate to Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy shipment
2. Clicked on the Transport tab and input Service Provider of SERVPROV_1
3. Then executed my Saved query
4. Then clicked Refine and then went to Save my query
5. Save it as SERVPROV_CA_CHAMPIO, ( or anything that is more than 20 characters) but that is the max characters you are allowed to input.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms