Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to change an Unidentified Receipt to a customer and run Create Accounting a second time for the same receipt and receive the following error:
Error 0 - The subledger journal entry does not balance in the entered currency.
Please verify the entered amounts on the journal entry lines.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
1. Create an Unidentified Receipt (without customer associated)
2. Run Create Accounting in Final mode - Journal Entries are created successfully
3. Change receipt to add a customer and save
4. Run Create Accounting in Final mode - Accounting created successfully
5. Null out the customer field or change the field to another customer and run Create Accounting and receive the warning
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms