12.1.3: ROI: Receiving Transaction Processor RVCTP Is Not Processing Records After 12.1.3 Upgrade
(Doc ID 1540166.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
After the application of RUP patches, the Receiving Transaction Processor (RTP) does not process records in RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE (RHI) and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE (RTI):
- <Patch 14254641>:R12.PRC_PF.B - PROCUREMENT R12.1.3 SEPTEMBER UPDATE 2012
- <Patch 14586882>:R12.INV.B> - INV/RCV RUP5 (VERSION 12.1.1 TO 12.1.3 [RELEASE 12.1]
(or any PROCUREMENT R12.1.3 update)
The records remain unprocessed with a status of PENDING where the expected behaviour is that the rows be processed and removed from RTI.
1. Populate RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE and RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE.
2. Run the Receiving Transaction Processor RVCTP program for the specific group_id
3. Records in the RHI and RTI remain unprocessed with a status of PENDING.
4. Navigate to Transaction Statuses RCVTXVTX form
See records with Processing Mode = Batch / Transaction Status = Pending
There are no Errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document