Scorecard not Available under New Manager on Changing Hierarchy even after Plan Republish
(Doc ID 1543412.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the ‘Employee’ (Person Type), sets his objectives and shares Scorecard with his Manager,
Manager cannot see the PM Task List when going to Manager Self Service > Performance Management and therefore cannot see any Scorecards shared to her. Please note that if the manager goes to her own Scorecard via Employee Self Service she is able to see all Tasks and complete her Scorecard and successfully send to her Manager.
- Expected Behavior once the patch is applied successfully on the instance:
- Take any Employee enrolled in a plan.
- Make changes to the scorecard and transfer it to the Manager.
- Log in as present Manager and see that the scorecard is successfully received.
- Now, change Employee's Supervisor using US Super HRMS Manager -> People -> Enter and Maintain form
- Save the changes.
- This step will make the Employee's scorecard invisible to the old Manager.
- Log in as old Manager and see that the scorecard is no more available with him to make changes.
- Log in as new Manager ans see that the scorecard is not available with him as well.
- Now, go to Hr Professional and republish the plan with "Re-evaluate Plan Population".
- This step is necessary to make sure the new Manager is able to view employee's scorecard and hence update if desired.
- How Republish a Plan with Reevaluate Plan Population option?
- 1.HR Professional Responsibility
3.Performance Management Plan
4.Search a Plan
5.Click on the Update a Plan
6.Update Plan: General Information Page => Next
7.Update Plan: Population=> Next
8.Update Plan: Process=> Next
9.Update Plan: Review Page contains the Available List with the Reevaluate Plan Population
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document