Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue arises for a PO created, receipt entered, receipt correction entered in 11i, but invoice matching performed in R12.
Unable to find receipt lines for quantity based matching due to error:
FRM-40735: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open invoice workbench APXINWKB
2. Enter PO number, invoice number, invoice date, invoice amount
3. Click match
4. Enter Receipt number
5. Click find.
6. Error message appears.
- In the Invoice Workbench, whilst attempting to perform Match To Receipt by entering the PO number and no receipt results in the following error when clicking 'Find' button on the Matching to Receipts window:
FRM-40735: POST-QUERY trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06502
- Occurs when matching option is set to receipt
- Occurs when Purchase order has shipments for which receipt required flag is N and the received quantity is zero
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms