Mismatch Between Transaction Quantity and Primary Quantity for Lot Controlled Items
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that there are many lot controlled items spanning across many different organizations
where if you check the material transactions form and from the lot/serial button will
see there are different values for the transaction quantity versus the primary quantity.
Appears there is difference in what is seen against MTL_TRANSACTION_LOT_NUMBERS, MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS
There should not be difference for transaction quantity and primary quantity information.
1. Create onhand of 100 EA for a lot controlled item.
2. Create consigned stock of 100 EA.
3. Perform a subinventory transfer transaction for the quantity, 150 EA.
4. Review results. Find the lot mismatch.
* The datafix for MOQD-MMT mismatch (eg., datafix_final.sql) did NOT correct this issue.
* Most if not all organizations are OPM (eg., process enabled). Further, all organizations ARE NOT WMS enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms