Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Tutor - Version 14.0 to 14.1 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To replicate the error:
1. In Publisher, select Index > Rebuild Master Index.
2. In the Rebuild Master Index window, select the appropriate directories and click OK. (197 PROC docs and 29 REF docs
3. The Word File Status box goes all the way to 100%....
4. Then the Create Index box appears, goes to 11%, and the error box appears: ***Fatal error #1002: RTF property stack overflow
5. The only thing you can do at this point is click OK in error message and then the message says Leaving Publisher box.
6. The Publish Messages box appears with this message:
***Fatal error#1002:RTF property stack overflow
Text Warning… Batch Processing cancelled! 157 of 224 files were processed.
-this error is abnormal condition that is due to an internal error
-your windows session may be unstable or the Publisher software may not be installed correctly. In most cases, this error is the result of a programming error.
-exit Publisher and Word and restart Windows. If you can reproduce the error, call Publisher Technical Support….
7. Clicking either Close or Cancel forces Publisher to quit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms