Elements Missing from XML Generated from Supplemental Bill
(Doc ID 1553758.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Freight Payment, Billing, and Claims - Version 6.1.0 to 6.3.2 [Release 6.1 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Billing, Shipment and TransOrder elements are not in the XML for a Supplemental Bill when the following is completed
1. Create a sell shipment and generate a bill
2. Add a line to the sell shipment
3. Actions – bill adjusted costs – this will create the supplemental bill
4. Go into your new supplemental bill created and go to Actions - Send bill interface. (send to the external system of your choice)
5. Check the xml and notice the sell shipment and trans-order details are NOT included in the xml.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document