R12: IBY: How To upload Default Payment Method For Supplier Sites
(Doc ID 1557710.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why system is not throwing any error or warning when there is no default payment method set at supplier or supplier sites.
Steps to reproduce the issue:-
1. Payment Method is a mandatory field in invoice workbench.
2. This payment method method will be sourced from the supplier site.
3. If payment method is not setup at supplier site, invoice will not be created.(One has to choose manually)
4. User created supplier site with out selecting the default payment method. Hence while creating supplier site, the payment method will not be defaulted.
5. The supplier site page will never shows any warning message that, payment method not set for this supplier site.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document