When Defining A New Position From Position Screen the Organization LOV Doesn't Have Any Values after 126.96.36.199 DB Upgrade.
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 Production patched at 11i.HR_PF.K RUP7 patch 12807777 with PER and PAY fully installed, when creating NEW Positions unable to attach these new positions to any Organizarion as the Organization LOV is NULL.
Actual Behavior: When creating a new position (HRMS Manager --> Work Structures --> Position --> Description), the list of values for the Organization field is blank.
Expected Behavior: When creating Position description Organization field should not be blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to HR Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Work Structures > Position > Description
3. After being prompted with the “Find Positions” form, click on New.
4. From the Position Flexfield, user selects Position Name and clicks OK:
5. User enters in Position Type:
6. User selects Organization from List of Values but it is empty > can see a count of 174 but none listed .
This issue started after upgrading to database version 220.127.116.11.0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms