When Defining A New Position From Position Screen the Organization LOV Doesn't Have Any Values after 188.8.131.52 DB Upgrade.
(Doc ID 1557891.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 Production patched at 11i.HR_PF.K RUP7 patch 12807777 with PER and PAY fully installed, when creating NEW Positions unable to attach these new positions to any Organization as the Organization List of Value (LOV) is NULL.
Actual Behavior: When creating a new position (HRMS Manager > Work Structures > Position > Description), the list of values for the Organization field is blank.
Expected Behavior: When creating Position description Organization field should not be blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to HR Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to Work Structures > Position > Description
3. After being prompted with the “Find Positions” form, click on New.
4. From the Position Flexfield, user selects Position Name and clicks OK:
5. User enters in Position Type:
6. User selects Organization from List of Values but it is empty > can see a count of 174 but none listed .
This issue started after upgrading to database version 18.104.22.168.0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document