R12: ERROR: This Line References A Source Document Or Source Document Line That Has Expired
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable re-approve Standard Purchase Order which has other previous approved PO lines are referencing expired Global Blanket Purchase Agreement.
This line references a source document or source document line that has expired.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
3. Created and Approved Standard Purchase Order with line(s) referenced to Global Blanket Purchase Agreement
4. Expired above Global Blanket Purchase Agreement
5. Add another PO line to Standard Purchase Order that was created on Step 3 above
6. Submit the Standard Purchase Order for re-approval, then above mentioned approval error will be prompted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms