Changing Tax Classification Code Manually (Not Using LOV) Does Not Carry Over Value To Purchase Order
(Doc ID 1562513.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition Creation
When user enters tax classification code manually, the code does not appear
on the respective autocreated PO. When the user populates the same field
using the respective LOV, the tax classification code is displayed on the autocreated PO.
In iProcurement, when changing the tax classification code manually without using the LOV, the flag user_upd_det_factors_flag will NOT be set to "Y" as expected. However, when changing the same field using the LOV, the flag will be set to "Y" properly.
When user enters tax classification code manually, the code appears on the
respective autocreated PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into iProcurement and create non-catalog request
3. Under the 'Billing' section' type in the 'Tax Classification Code'
4. Submit requisition for approval.
5. Log into Oracle Purchasing and auto-create PO from the same requisition.
6. From the 'Actions > Manage Tax' form, the 'Tax Classification' field is null.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document