PRC: Create Accounting of Revenue Transaction Fails with Error when using Distribution Rule Cost/Work
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRC: Create Accounting fails for revenue transaction when using distribution rule Cost/Work with the following errors:
The entered amount and accounted amount for line 1 are not on the same side.
Please inform your system administrator or support representative that: The source assigned to the accounting attribute entered amount is not consistent with the source assigned to the accounting attribute accounted amount or the supplied conversion rate is invalid.
There is no entered amount for the subledger journal entry line. Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:
The source assigned to the accounting attribute Entered Amount has no value for extract line number 101085. Using the Accounting Attribute Assignments form, assign a source to the accounting attribute Entered Amount that provides a valid value.
1. Use a Project that uses Cost/Work billing method
2. Create a Pre-approved Expenditure batch for the project
3. PRC: Distribute Usage and Miscellaneous Costs
4. PRC: Generate Cost Accounting Events
5. PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project
6. Draft Revenue gets generated as 0.00 because there are no extensions attached to the project
7. Release the Draft Revenue of 0.00
8. PRC: Generate Revenue Accounting Events
9. PRC: Create Accounting
Step5 creates the revenue line with NULL REVTRANS_AMOUNT. And PRC: Create Accounting fails for this revenue line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms