Query of Rehired Employee Right After Reverse Termination Errors with APP-PER-51253 The assignment does not exist at this date. Gap in Time Occurs in Employee Assignment Records
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After performing a Reverse Termination and attempting to view a rehired employee's assignment, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HR Rep performed a reverse term on a terminated employee.
2. Navigated to the assignment screen of that employee.
3. The employee's assignment screen was blank.
4. The assignment is end dated as of 31-Oct-2012
5. The assignment screen is also blank as of 01-Nov-2012 and on. As of 31-Oct-2012 and prior the data is visible.
6. The assignment form will not allow update of the form to add in the missing data.
7. Date track to 01-Nov-2012.
8. Enter the employee's assignment data in the blank assignment.
9. Upon saving observe the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms