Unable to Process Life Events
(Doc ID 1568436.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process any life event, the life event does not process and shows remaining in Unprocessed or Detected status.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee with a detected life event.
3. Select Process Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Click the Commit and Proceed button to process the detected life event.
- The processing form closes and the life event is still showing in the Potential Life Events tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document