Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process any life event, the life event does not process and shows remaining in Unprocessed or Detected status.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee with a detected life event.
3. Select Process Life Events from the Desktop Activities drop down menu.
4. Click the Commit and Proceed button to process the detected life event.
- The processing form closes and the life event is still showing in the Potential Life Events tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms