MAPVIEWER-05523: Cannot Process Response From MapViewer Server
(Doc ID 1568875.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Field Service Map
When attempting to 'View selected Task(s) on Map' in the Dispatch Center, the following error occurs.
FS Map Dashboard > Map Dashboard > Elocation Map with the error
[MVGlobalVariables.getMapCacheConfig] MAPVIEWER-05523: Cannot
process response from MapViewer server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. 'Field Service Manager' Responsibility
2. 'Field Service Dispatcher' -> 'Dispatch Center'.
3. Then click on the North East corner Icon - 'Map'.
4. The loading of map works, but it is very very very slow.
5. And then select a Task from the assigned tasks, and go to Map Options, select 'View selected Task(s) on Map'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document