Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Backflushing Lot Controlled items with multiple Lot numbers if one Lot number that is the first priority has non-enough qty the get the following error.
Total Lot Transaction quantity does not match transaction quantity
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Bill of Material
Component : BB (quantity = .007425 )
2. Work in Process(Discrete Job)
WIP parameter for Backflush Control> Lot Selection Method = Expiration Date
Assembly AA’s Job Start Quantity = 1
3. Lot on-hand quantities for Component BB
(Lot AAA, Lot BBB have same Expiration Date)
Lot number #AAA = .00001
Lot number #BBB = .00743
4. Work in Process(Move Transaction)
1) Move From Operation 10 Queue to Operation 10 To Move
2) Click [Save] Button
3) Although there is enough qty(Lot AAA =0.00001, Lot BBB = 0.00743) for Component BB(Required qty = 0.007425), following error is occurring.
"Total Lot Transaction quantity does not match transaction quantity"
1. If there is only one Lot BBB then Backflush performs without error
2. If Lot AAA(priority 1 Lot) has enough qty and Lot BBB(priority 2) has non-enough qty then Backflush performs without error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms