Conditional Booking Update Resetting Status Of Shipment In TENDERED, Not BOOKED
(Doc ID 1571359.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.7 to 6.3.3 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Service Provider is configured for Conditional Booking and the Mode is configured as a Booking Mode. When the shipment is tendered, the status of the shipment is set to SECURE RESOURCES_BOOKED (due to the Mode included in the Workflow Parameter: BOOKING_MODES). After the tender is accepted by the planner, the Service Provider submits an update to one of the Conditional Booking Fields. This is resetting the status of the shipment to SECURE RESOURCES_TENDERED instead of the expected value of SECURE RESOURCES_BOOKED.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created a Service Provider, with "Perform Conditional Accepts"
- Created custom Transport Mode: BOOK
- Added Mode "BOOK" to the following workflow parameters:
- Created Rate Offering and Rate Record.
- Created Conditional Booking Profile: 6114893 (includes Conditional Booking Field: SHIPMENT-TOTAL_ACTUAL_COST)
- Assigned Conditional Booking Profile to domain
- Created an Order Release.
- Planned Order onto Shipment: 09597
1. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments
2. Search for Shipment: 09597
3. Actions -> Shipment Management -> Tender -> Withdraw Tender (click OK on popup)
4. Actions -> Shipment Management -> Tender -> Secure Resources
5. Click on Shipment and click on "Status" button.
Notice the status: SECURE RESOURCES_BOOKED (due to Workflow BOOKING_MODES)
6. Actions -> Shipment Management -> Tender -> Accept Tender
7. Click "Set All Conditional Booking Fields and Equipments as Approved", then "Accept" (click "Ok" on popup message to confirm)
8. Click on Shipment again and click on "Status",
Notice the status: SECURE RESOURCES_ACCEPTED
9. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Online Booking/Tendering
10. Enter the following in the "Shipment Reference Number", then search: MCD.09597
11. Locate the entry with "TENDER CONFIRMED", and take note of the Transaction ID (First column - e.g. 2903419)
12. Edit the attached XML and enter that Transaction ID in the field: "ITransactionNo"
13. Navigate to Business Process Automation -> Integration -> Integration Manager -> Upload an XML/CSV Transmission
14. Upload the XML
15. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments
16. View the shipment and cilck the "Status" but
Notice the status is: SECURE RESOURCES_TENDERED
Expectation is that the status will be SECURE RESOURCES_BOOKED as it was after step 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document